Ho-Ho-Holiday Makeup Collections

Ah, winter. With winter comes cozy sweaters, warm hot chocolate, and holiday makeup sets.

Too Faced’s holiday collections are iconic, known for their cute packaging and quality product. The 2016 Holiday Collection is large and limited edition. This year’s collection includes:

• Naughty Kisses & Sweet Cheeks: This set comes with three mini Lip Injection Glossy Lip Glosses and three matching Love Flush Blushes. The shades include a nude, a pink and purple- so there’s something for everyone.
  • Let It Glow Highlight and Blush Kit: This kit comes with a Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo in Rosy Glow, Love Flush 16-Hour Blush in Love Hangover, Snow Bunny Luminous Bronzer and a heart-shaped flatbuki brush. This kit is perfect for someone who likes a flushed, luminous makeup look without heavy contour.
  • Merry Kissmas: This set includes four mini tubes of Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in original, chocolate and matte formulas. The shades include a brown nude, a pink nude, an electric purple, and a deep red. This is a great set for anyone obsessed with liquid lipstick.
  • Grande Hotel Cafe: Grande Hotel Café includes three coffee scented palettes (Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Coffee, and Eggnog Latte) for a total of 18 matte and shimmer shadows, two blushes, a bronzer, and a perfect-for-travel size of Better Than Sex Mascara. This set is great for anyone who loves palettes, especially multi-purpose palettes.

Oh, you know… just our Christmas in New York Collection sittin’ pretty. Vanity GOALS. #toofaced #regram @lady_of_elegance_

A photo posted by Too Faced Cosmetics (@toofaced) on

Tarte’s holiday collections are known for their quality and great value. This year’s collection includes kits, sets and palettes for everyone.

• Tarteist Paint Palette Collector’s Set: Tarte’s custom print, artistic paint box includes a built-in eyeshadow palette with 24 shades, including neutrals and bolds with mixed matte and micro-metallic finishes. The set also includes an eyeshadow brush. There’s also a separate palette included in the set all-new contouring bronzer and highlighting shades. There is a also a mini mascara and lip gloss.

Pretty Paintbox Collector’s Makeup Case: The custom print, full-size case includes a built-in eye shadow palette with 24 limited-edition shades, including neutrals and bolds with several different finishes, including matte and metallic.  It also includes two eye products, the waterproof Rainforest of the Sea “so fine micro liner” and tarteist lash paint mascara. The set also contains a travel-sized lip gloss. The case also includes a limited-edition, four-piece cheek palette to contour and highlight. There’s also added storage.

Stila is a brand known for their liquid lipstick and quality packaging. This holiday the brand is keeping their collection simple.

• Star Light, Star Bright Highlighting Palette: This palette includes three highlighters that are great for achieving that on-trend strobed look. The shades include Transcendence (opalescent pink), Kitten (shimmering nude pink), and Bronzed (golden warmth). Whether you prefer an understated lit-from-within look or a bold and bright highlight, this palette is perfect for you.

Buxom’s liquid lipsticks are known for their staying-power and unique texture in a sea of liquid lipsticks. This season, Buxom is banking on their lipsticks for their holiday collection.

• 6 Degrees Below Sexy Plumping 6 Pc Mini Full-On Lip Polish Collection: This set includes six mini lip polishes in different finishes. These shades include Dominique (glittering ice), Amy (golden nude), Celeste (prismatic soft peach), Clair (starry plum haze), Starr (brandy cordial), and Jasmine (black cherry).

Ciate London’s holiday collection this year includes a unique product that can’t be found in other brands. Their nail polish is known for being long-lasting and uniquely colored.

• Mini Mani Month Nail Polish Set: This nail polish advent calendar includes 18 mini nail polishes, two nail toppers, two nail treatments, a full-size polish, and a nail file.

Ashlynn Long – Assistant Views Editor –