Hockadaisies Attend St. Mark’s Homecoming

Hockaday girls who attended the annual St. Mark’s Homecoming dance on Oct. 27 show off their homecoming outfits.

Senior Evi poses on a pumpkin before homecoming. Photo provided by Evi
Junior Madison wears an orange Mickey Shift dress by Nicholas. Photo provided by Madison
Sophomore Ellie’s dress immediately caught her eye. Photo provided by Ellie
Freshman Gigi’s dress is color-blocked and comfortable. Photo provided by Gigi

My dress was fairly versatile—I’ve worn it out casually before but could wear it to a formal dance with the right accessories, etc. (I painted my nails and threw on a necklace, a bracelet, some bright shoes and a jacket!). I actually found my dress at a thrift store in the summer, so I have no idea who the designer is! -Senior Evi

It’s called the Mickey Shift Dress by Nicholas. I got it on ShopBop. I really love cut out in the back and the way that the fabric let the dress be body con without looking way too tight for me. -Junior Madison

My dress is strapless and beige with a lot of silver and bronze beading at the top with a full skirt. It’s from the  “Keepsake The Label” line and I liked it because it immediately caught my eye as I walked into the store and I loved how pretty and simple it was. -Sophomore Ellie

The designer of my dress is ERIN. I love my dress because it’s color-blocked light on top and dark on the bottom, has a both a tight and loose fit on top or bottom and feels comfortable! -Freshman Gigi

-Compiled by Megan