On May 17, the class of 2018 and families gathered in the Nancy A. Nasher and David J. Haemisegger Theater for the Senior Farewell Program. The graduating class listened to speeches from their classmates and teachers, and watched a Senior Memories Video. After the program, they enjoyed a reception on Metzger Plaza.
- 2 days before commencement, the class of 2018 returned to campus for the Senior Farewell Program.
- Senior Abby Bush addresses her classmates in a speech full of memories that the class shared.
- The class of 2018 chose History Department Chair Steve Kramer as a faculty speaker for the program.
- The graduating class and their families applaud after a speech.
- Senior Catherine Ginsberg and Ashlynn Long enjoys the reception.
- Eugene McDermott Head of School Dr. Karren Warren Coleman addresses the class of 2018.
- Form IV Dean Rebekah Calhoun shares a special bond with the senior class after working with them together for a year. At the Senior Farewell Program, Calhoun says some of her last words to the graduating class.
- The reception was held at Metzger Plaza, and featured snacks as well as a chocolate fountain.